Structural analysis of an electrical equipment container for Japan
- Validate the initial design of a container according to its calculation specifications, especially under seismic conditions according to the Japanese standard JEAG 5003-2010.
Planning and development of the project
- 100 hours of SAMAT Engineering were required
- From the client’s 3D models the calculation was made with various scenarios defined by the client, the most complicated: earthquake according to Japanese regulations due to the difficulty in finding a copy and translating it.
- We relied on AREX, Aragón Exterior, where we found support for the required formalities with Japan.
- Responsibility weld validation
- Mobile steel container supporting various loads of electrical equipment placed inside
- The need to validate the different snow, wind and seismic scenarios.
- Validate the best lifting system proposed by the end-client, to check that the doors and their enclosures will not suffer excessive deformations.
Advantages obtained by Equimodal with SAMAT
- Obtaining the best possible solution
- Security guarantee on their equipment
- Progress of their own projects while SAMAT was performing the calculations