Design and structural calculation of a load-bearing structure machine
- Design and validation of a structure to use as support of equipment for the collection and treatment of samples in a mineral facility in Central America.
- Development of production drawings and technical assembly instructions.
- Highly-detailed technical report on the development of the calculation to support the design performed.
Project approach and development
- The project required 400 hours of Ingeniería SAMAT.
- SAMAT developed the structure according to the client’s specific demands and final client’s requests.
- All types of calculations are carried out, especially seismic, according to the American regulations.
- We edit plans and manuals to facilitate manufacture and assembly on site.
- The structure is to be installed in an ATEX atmosphere, so it cannot be welded on site.
- The structure must be designed considering its location and environment, which severely restrains our options to approach the project.
- The structure has 3 floors with different uses and technical requirements.
- Close collaboration with the client in order work in coordination following the same guidelines: design and calculation iterations.
Advantages obtained by Tezasa when relying on SAMAT
- Obtention the best solution in the shortest possible time lapse.
- Guarantee of total security of the structure and ease of integration into the client’s global project.
- Chance to go on working on their projects at the same time that SAMAT was building the structure.
Once manufactured installed and in service!