Roller conveyor automation
- Enhance efficiency in the technical office process, reducing the time needed to obtain final manufacturing drawings.
- Reuse order records by customers and types.
- Automate the PDM warehouse to avoid the repetition of references and codes.
Project approach and development.
- The project required the investment of over 600 hours of Ingeniería SAMAT.
- Our staff was extensively trained on roller conveyors.
- Definition of the respective department processes by the client.
- Creation of parametric 3D models using SolidWorks to allow their automation.
- Engineering rules integration in DriveWorks.
- In company training.
- Conveyors with several parameters to combine.
- Improving interdepartmental communication and unifying 3D design standards.
- Complete standardisation with the integration of all models into one.
- Possibility of the sales department to use it for bidding.
Client benefits provided by SAMAT
- 99% reduction of time in the technical office
- The customer receives training and new knowledge for future projects. He is self-sufficient to carry them out.
- Engineers are freed from tedious tasks and can add value to projects.