Integral mechanical design for hydraulic lift for trenches and reduced escapes
- Extend the product range for existing buildings with reduced pits and escapes.
- Complete the family of hydraulic lifts offered by your usual suppliers.
- Solution for oblong, mechanical double pulley shafts with very small deliveries.
Project approach and development
- More than 700 hours of SAMAT engineering were spent.
- Integral development: design, calculations, technical data sheets, assembly manuals.
- Prototyping and testing in a specialized technology centre.
- Elevator exhibited at the Interlift 2013 fair.
- Hydraulic backpack elevator at 0.63 m/sp for existing buildings.
- Pit: 200 mm Flight: 2600 mm.
- Q = 630 kg –P+Q = 1500 kg.
- Applicable standard: EN 81-2.
- Design, calculations and manufacturing according to the client’s standards.
Advantages obtained by Raloe when relying on SAMAT
- The time-to-market was dramatically reduced compared to other projects of the group.
- New ideas were incorporated into the elevator design as well as subsequent order management.
- Ease to obtain special elevators as a result of this model.
- Beginning of a profitable period of collaboration over several years with an expert elevator engineering company.