Design for the extension of the lift range up to 1600 kg.
- Expand the existing product range to provide more service to clients so that they do not turn to other competitors for these needs.
- This project should neither affect the course of current innovation projects nor enlarge the structure of the department.
- Safe industrialization according to their quality standards.
Project approach and development
- The project required over 450 hours of Ingeniería SAMAT
- The new models were developed from the 1250 kg models, in compliance with EMESA’s standards and its production process.
- The frames and bedframes were calculated according to the current regulations at the time, la EN 81-1
- Creation of parametric drawings, data sheets and complete assembly manuals.
- Wide range of chassis up to 1600 kg for electric lifts with 2:1 arrangement.
- Open delivery of all project deliverables and 3D design.
Emesa’s benefits from relying on SAMAT
- Reduction of the time-to-market due to the guarantee of the project success.
- Project developed in parallel with the client’s, therefore it does not affect the client’s schedule.
- Thanks to our lift industry knowledge, we were able to offer the best option.