Design and structural calculation of a load-bearing structure of gas bottles
- Design and validation of a structure for the road transport of gas bottles.
- Creation of production drawings and technical manuals.
- Very detailed technical report of the development of the calculation for submission to an inspection body.
Project approach and development
- 500 hours of SAMAT Engineering were employed.
- SAMAT developed the structure according to the experience of the client with whom we maintained permanent contact.
- Explicit calculation of truck overturning.
- We edit plans and manuals for perfect manufacturing.
- Intensive use of ANSYS and of a license rented specially for the explicit calculation.
- The client wanted to avoid the need for a physical test by doing this calculation.
- The French inspection body validated the documentation submitted by the client.
- Close collaboration with the client to move in the same direction: design and calculation iterations.
Benefits obtained by Calvera when relying on SAMAT
- Obtention the best possible solution.
- Guarantee of safety in their equipment avoiding physical test.
- Progress of their other projects while SAMAT was performing the calculations.