Complete lift design SCM 630 kg MRM Model
- Shortening the time needed to develop a new model of elevator.
- The development had to be collaborative with their technicians, as it was a joint project.
- Flexibility to adapt to changes.
- Scheduling of continuous follow-up meetings to ensure the correct development of the project.
Project approach and development
- The project required over 500 hours of Ingeniería SAMAT.
- It also required several trips to the client’s facilities in Madrid and technical meetings in Zaragoza, as well as multiple mailings and follow-up phone calls.
- Prototype development and testing at the customer’s facilities.
- The lift developed through this project was exhibited at the Interlift 2011.
- Backpack type lift a 1 m/s for existing buildings.
- Foso: 600 mm Huida: 3200 mm.
- Q = 630 kg –P+Q = 1500 kg.
- Governing regulations: EN 81-1 y 81-21.
- Design, calculations and manufacturing were developed according to the client’s standards.
Benefits obtained by Wittur due to his reliance on Samat.
- The time-to-market was dramatically reduced compared with other projects.
- New ideas were incorporated into the elevator design as well as to the subsequent order management.
- Easy to obtain special lifts from this model.
- Beginning of a profitable phase of collaboration for several years with an engineering company expert in elevators.