Complete elevator automation: complete gantry range
- Essential: reuse the documentation generated by sales in the rest of the departments.
- Obtain the installation drawings of a gantry lift without errors and without depending on the technical department. The sales team becomes self-sufficient.
- Achieve fault-free manufacturing drawings of all components as well as material listing of purchasing equipment
Project approach and development
- More than 2,000 SAMAT engineering hours were spent on this project
- Creation of parametric 3D models using SolidWorks to automate using Liftdesigner
- Complete template preparation in Liftdesigner
- Engineering rules were included in Excel/Liftdesigner after several meetings at the client’s facilities and weekly videoconferences.
- The project is developed by series lift´s components: Series 15, 25, 35, etc.
- The possibility of creating any gantry elevator automatically without going beyond the limits set by the engineering department.
- Order data dump directly from the CRM database.
- Creation of a record, easily reusable for new editions or similar orders.
- Flawless, fully scaled and automated elevator installation drawings.
- Obtention of all the necessary deliverables for manufacturing: DXF, PDF, complete drawings, material listing,…
Advantages gained by Aufzüge Braun by relying on SAMAT
- Reduction of office time from one week to four hours.
- The client achieves new skills that can be used on both existing and new projects.
- Engineers are freed from tedious tasks and can add value to the product: from two engineers to one salesperson.