Liftdesigner modeling of bedplates and cabins for the 3300 Series.
- Shortening of the project deadline.
- Reduction of the workload of the technical office.
Project approach and development
- The project required over 100 hours from Ingeniería SAMAT.
- SAMAT modeled a series of bedframes and cabin decorations, according to the DigiPara system built into the Liftdesigner tool.
- Follow-up meetings were held at the client’s facilities.
- Alternatives to the more traditional methods used by Schindler and customized training were offered.
- Modeling of all cabin components, including complex geometry handrails.
- Highly detailed, parametric edition of the different bedframes, ready to be installed in the customer’s libraries.
- Close collaboration with the client to progress in the same direction.
Schindler’s benefits from relying on SAMAT
- Time saving for the client in completing the global project, by assigning us part of it.
- New work methodologies, not requested, but offered by SAMAT as added value to the project.
- Full conviction that the work is well done and delivered on time.