Automation of high-performance elevator cabins
- Availability of a 100% reliable elevator cabin configurator
- Essential: to optimize the high manufacturing capacity of the company, reduced by the bottleneck caused by the technical office not being able to absorb all the orders that the company can receive.
- Reduce drastically the workload of their most qualified engineering staff
- Increase productivity by reducing time and errors in the development of orders, ensuring the integrity of manufacturing.
Project approach and development
- More than 1,500 SAMAT engineering hours were spent
- Creation of parametric 3D models using SolidWorks to be automated from customer DWG drawings
- Include engineering rules in DriveWorks after multiple onsite sessions and weekly videoconferences
- Project development by component modules: ceilings, floors, sides, entrances, decorations, etc.
- Possibility to create any cabin of the product range, either standard or special
- Dump order data directly from the CRM database
- Creation of a history, easily reusable for new editions or similar orders
- Obtaining all the deliverables necessary for manufacturing: DXF, PDF, complete drawings, list of materials,…
Advantages of SAMAT for Aufzüge Braun
- Reduction of office time from two weeks to two hours
- Generates knowledge for the client and their new projects
- Engineers are freed from tedious tasks and able to add value to the product: from two engineers to one salesperson.