Automation of industrial stairs for maintenance and assembly
- Increase agility and reliability in obtaining factory deliverables
- To greatly reduce the workload of your most qualified engineering staff
- Increase productivity by reducing order processing times
Project approach and development
- More than 1,200 hours of SAMAT engineering were invested in the project
- The working days were scheduled every month with a long-term calendar
- It was agreed that a working hours pool would be set up to undertake new requirements
- Creation of parametric 3D models using SolidWorks to allow their automation
- We included engineering rules in DriveWorks
- Ongoing communication was maintained with the client via Trello
- Structure with stairs up to 4 meters in height and length
- Compliance with staircase regulations: UNE EN 131-7 “Mobile ladders with platform”
- Complete standardization with the unification of the models into one.
- Possibility of use by the commercial team for quoting
Advantages obtained by Esla by relying on SAMAT
- 99% reduction in office time
- The client is trained and becomes fully capable of developing new projects.
- Engineers can work on adding value to the product, as they are freed from tedious tasks.