Automation of a structure to hold elevators.
- Gain efficiency and reliability when obtaining factory deliverables.
- Assure the elimination of errors in the technical documentation process for production.
- Free up resources in the technical department to increase productivity.
Project approach and development
- More than 1,000 hours of SAMAT engineering were spent on the project.
- Once we got the technical information of the product, we became experts in it.
- Creation of parametric 3D models using SolidWorks for their automation.
- Engineering rules incorporation in DriveWorks.
- Continuous communication and follow-up meetings with the client.
- Lift support structure up to 30 meters high.
- More than a billion possible configurations with all eligible parameters.
- Possibility to select any client structure with guarantees.
- Option of use by the commercial team for bidding.
Benefits obtained by the client by relying on SAMAT
- 95% reduction of the technical office time.
- The client acquires new knowledge for his new projects, being self-reliant to develop them.
- Engineers are freed from tedious tasks so they can add value to the product.