Structural calculation of a car lift
- Validate the design made by the client and ensure a prototype before installation to apply corrective measures before commissioning. All this, according to EN 81-20.
- Check if four guides are necessary or if two are enough
- Meticulous calculation of liability bolted joints.
- In addition, the customer is offered innovative calculation scenarios, such as vehicle entry and braking within the platform.
Project approach and development
- The project required 80 hours of Ingeniería SAMAT.
- The calculation was made from the client’s 3D models.
- The option of 2 or 4 guides was contemplated, finding out that the first option was recommended for a certain distance between the guides´ fastening points.
- Elevator with 4,000 kg payload and 0.8 m/s.
- Calculation in operation, impact against the puffer and vehicle entry/exit.
- Scenarios with two and four guides, taking into consideration the distance between fastening points.
Advantages obtained by Lifttechnik with SAMAT
- Full validation of the chassis and cab as a whole.
- Equipment safety guarantee.
- To be sure that the design is the most suitable.