Structural calculation of a car lift
- Validate the design made by the client and ensure a prototype before installation to apply corrective measures before commissioning. All this, according to EN 81-20
- Check if four guides are necessary or if two are enough
- Meticulous calculation of liability bolted joints
- In addition, the customer is offered innovative calculation scenarios, such as vehicle entry and braking within the platform.
Project approach and development
- 80 hours of Ingeniería SAMAT were required
- The calculation was made from the client’s 3D models.
- The option of 2 or 4 guides was contemplated, being advisable the first option for a determined distance between the fixations of guides.
- Elevator with 4,000 kg payload and 0.8 m/s
- Calculation in operation, impact against the puffer and vehicle entry/exit
- Scenarios with two and four guides, taking into consideration the distance between fixings
Advantages obtained by Lifttechnik with SAMAT
- Full validation of the chassis and cab as a whole
- Security guarantee on the equipment
- To be certain of having designed in the best possible way