The elevator software
This tool, created in the mid-nineties, has evolved with the sector and has become the standard, within reach of any company. Over 3,000 licenses sold worldwide attest so.
Designed exclusively to create automatic elevator installation drawings, and based on a robust database engine with a user-friendly graphical interface, it is an incredibly flexible tool, with lightweight deliverables, very manageable and easy to place on the network.
Its use is very simple, as the dimensions of the elevator and all its components can be changed with just one click without the need to be a CAD expert. DigiPara AG, the company that owns and develops the software, believes in a continuous evolution of the tool and proof of this is its latest releases, where CAD models generated in the company’s R&D department can be reused.
The main feature of the program is that everything is already defined according to the model of elevator chosen: views, arrangement of equipment, associated rules, etc., which guarantees the sturdiness and speed of the solution obtained.
The following features of this powerful tool should be highlighted:
- Ready for BIM.
- Customized templates and boxes for each client.
- Views of the plans, sections and details of the main sections of an elevator already created (pit, escape, route, stakeout, machine room, etc.). Everything is configured and ready.
- Database of more than 70 elevator component suppliers. Doors, machines, guides, hydraulic groups, cables, speed limiters, parachutes, etc.
- Deliverables in DWG, PDF, STEP, IFC4 formats, exportable to Revit, etc.
- Creation of rules of behavior and engineering.
- Powerful cabins and decorations configurator.
- Full Excel integration.
- Possibility of managing several lifts per order: duplex, triplex, quadruplex, etc.
- Reuse of own CAD models for your chassis, benches, counterweights… of SolidWorks, CREO, Inventor and neutral format: STEP.
- The chance to program processes and dump drawings to web or lists of materials to ERP.
You can check out all its functionalities, here.
To see some videos, please click here:
- About automations via web
- About automations with Excel
- About engineering rules embedded in the software
- Official channel DigiPara
Types of licenses
Depending on the demands and characteristics required, there are several licenses with different features:
- DigiPara Liftdesigner Free Edition: : ideal for learning and getting to know the Liftdesigner interface. And, as its name suggests, it is free!
- DigiPara Liftdesigner Professional: for those who need a little more. It allows to customize the interface with its boxes as well as access to the sector components database.
- DigiPara Liftdesigner CAD Automation: to customize your product, your templates, your machinery, reuse your CAD models and control parameters with Excel. A big step to automate your lifts.
- DigiPara Liftdesigner Enterprise Automation: to customize your product, templates, machinery, reuse your CAD models and control parameters with Excel.
You will find out a comparative chart of all of them in the following link