The elevator software
Tool created in the mid-nineties, has evolved with the sector and has become the standard, within reach of any company, with more than 3,000 licenses sold worldwide as attested.
Designed exclusively to create automatic elevator installation plans and based on a robust database engine with a user-friendly graphical interface, it makes it a tremendously flexible tool, with lightweight deliverables, very manageable and easily placed on the network.
Its use is very simple because the dimensions of the elevator and all its components can be changed with just one click, without the need to be a CAD expert. DigiPara AG, the company that owns the software, believes in a continuous evolution of the tool and proof of this is its latest release, where CAD models generated in the company’s R&D department can be reused.
The main feature of the program are that everything is already defined according to the model of elevator chosen: views, arrangement of equipment, associated rules, etc.; in this way, the sturdiness and speed of the solution is guaranteed.
The following features of this powerful tool should be highlighted:
- Ready for BIM!
- Customized templates and boxes for each client
- Views of the plans, sections and details of the main sections of an elevator, already created (pit, escape, route, stakeout, machine room, etc.). Everything is configured and ready!
- Database of elevator sector component suppliers. More than 70. Doors, machines, guides, hydraulic groups, cables, speed limiters, parachutes, etc..
- Deliverable in DWG, PDF, STEP, IFC4 formats, exportable to Revit, etc.
- Creation of rules of behavior and engineering
- Powerful cabins and decorations configurator
- Full Excel integration
- Possibility of managing several lifts per order: duplex, triplex, quadruplex, etc.
- Reuse of own CAD models for your chassis, benches, counterweights, … of SolidWorks, CREO, Inventor and neutral format: STEP.
- Chance to program processes and dump plans to web or lists of materials to ERP.
Discover all its functionalities, here. aquí.
See some videos here:
- About automations via web
- About automations with Excel
- About engineering rules embedded in the software
- Official channel DigiPara
Types of licenses
Depending on the demands and characteristics required, there are several licenses with different characteristics:
- DigiPara Liftdesigner Free Edition: : ideal for learning and getting to know the Liftdesigner interface, as its name suggests, it is free!
- DigiPara Liftdesigner Professional: for those who need a little more. It allows to customize the interface with its boxes and access to the sector components database.
- DigiPara Liftdesigner CAD Automation: to customize your product, your templates, your machinery, reuse your CAD models and control parameters with Excel – a big step to automate your lifts!
- DigiPara Liftdesigner Enterprise Automation: to customize your product, your templates, your machinery, reuse your CAD models and control parameters with Excel – a big step to automate your lifts!
Comparative chart of all of them in the following link enlace